Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Tests
Certification: CCNP Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching)
Free CCNP Routing and Switching Exam Questions & CCNP Routing and Switching Dumps
Want to prepare for CCNP Routing and Switching certification exams efficiently? 100% Free and actual Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching exam dumps and practice test questions material from Exam-Labs! Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Practice Tests & Exam Dumps are Popular. Updated. Checked! Download Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching exam dumps and practice test questions and answers are files in VCE format. Convert to PDF. Open in Avanset VCE Player & Practice in real exam environment. Pass your CCNP Routing and Switching exam on the first try!
300-101 Exam - CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE v2.0)
300-115 Exam - CCNP Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH v2.0)
300-135 Exam - CCNP Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0)
CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Facts
There are five levels of certification offered by CISCO: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect. CCNP R&S is an intermediary certification in a series of Cisco certified professional program. This is intended for IT professionals seeking to plan, troubleshoot, verify and implement LANs and WANs in a networking environment. CCNP Routing and Switching certification program provides the teaching and training necessary to attain quality skills and practice in the IT networking field.
CCNP R&S is designed for professionals looking for updating their skills in planning, troubleshooting, maintaining and implementing local and widespread enterprise network. It also targets professionals who are looking to work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, video, and wireless solutions. The program utilizes lab-based learning allowing you to reap your investment in your education and hence enhances the value of your enterprise.
The first requirement needed to attain CCNP routing and switching certification is to have already gained CCENT certification (100-105 exam) and CCNA certification (200-125). It is also crucial to sign the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement as it is one of the regulations before taking the exam.
CCNP R&S Certification mainly consists of three exams:
- 300-101 ROUTE implementing CISCO IP Routing (ROUTE)
This exam tests the candidate’s skills and knowledge on routing. Candidates are required to use advanced IT techniques in implementing Cisco routers.
- 300-115 SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switching Networks (SWITCH)
It tests the candidate’s skills on switching, this involves planning, designing and configuring multiplex switching operations and solutions that use the Cisco enterprise architecture. It also deals with safe VLANs and WLANs integration.
- 300-135 TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintain Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
This exam verifies the candidate’s knowledge on planning and performing maintenance on the diverse enterprise. Basically, it tests the candidate’s ability to follow Cisco’s protocol in troubleshooting.
Furthermore, CCNP R&S exams entail:
- 50-60 multiple-choice questions
- 120 minutes is allotted time.
- Each exam costs $150
BENEFITS OF CCNP CERTIFICATION
- Having CCNP R&S certification is a confirmation and validation of your capability in implementation and troubleshooting both LAN and WAN networks.
- CCNP R&S certification is an indicator of a higher level of understanding and mastery of switching, routing, and troubleshooting.
- It is also evidence of your ability to collaborate with specialists on issues relating to voice, wireless, advanced security and video solutions.
- It assures an increment of ones’ salary after certification because the skills gained are in demand in the networking industry.
- Network System Engineer
- Field Services Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network support specialist/integrator
- Cisco Network Engineer
Indeed, CCNP R&S certification accentuates the value of your education and puts you in an elite group of professionals with advanced technical knowledge and skills. It raises your value in the employers’ eyes and widens your prospects in the market. It is definitely a step to a higher level.
* The most recent comments are on top.